Cities of
Oerth
Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
Canonfire :: View topic - what up
Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk!
what up
Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm  
what up

Tumak is name of my level 4 Dwarf Fighter. I am a college student from Serbia in southern Iowa. I play varsity volleyball and some DnD in free time. I'm currently playing SirXaris's campaign and that's about it :)
GreySage

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 pm  

Good luck surviving a DM who makes Nerull very happy, Tumak! Evil Grin And best o' luck, too, on growing back that 'lost' beard. Wink

Welcome to Canonfire!

-Lanthorn
Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm  

Lanthorn wrote:
Good luck surviving a DM who makes Nerull very happy, Tumak! Evil Grin And best o' luck, too, on growing back that 'lost' beard. Wink

Welcome to Canonfire!

-Lanthorn

hahahah i grew it back and did more things than that... but you will hear about it from SirXaris ;)
GreySage

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm  
Re: what up

Tumak wrote:
I am a college student from Serbia in southern Iowa.

OMG! Another kid! Shocked

Hehehehehehe! Just kidding! "Fresh blood" is much needed and appreciated here at Canonfire! Cool

Tumak wrote:
I play varsity volleyball and some DnD in free time.

I played in my ute, err, youth! * In my youth. Center, back row. Don't remember what that position is called anymore. Alzheimer's. rolleyes

Welcome to Canonfire! Tumak. We all look forward to your participation in the many discussions and your own contributions to the site in the form of threads started, stories posted and/or games published.

Be sure to browse the Greyhawk Wiki located and linked in the left hand column. Nearly everything "Greyhawk" can be found there thanks to our illustrious members Robbastard and Rasgon.

So jump right in. If you have a Greyhawk question, ask it. Someone here can answer it . . . trust me. Wink

Again . . . Welcome to Canonfire! Cool

*My Cousin Vinny. Wink

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 pm  

Tumak wrote:

Silly non-native English-speakers. Serbia is not in southern Iowa. Razz

And, using your current PC's name for your avatar is brave of you. What will you do when Tumak is turned into ogre stew? Evil Grin

Seriously, now, we're thrilled to have you as a new member to the Canonfire! community and hope you'll take the time to participate in some of the discussions in the various forums. Thanks for posting in the Keep on the Borderlands thread, especially. You've got to help keep my aging memory from getting everything mixed up in there. Wink

SirXaris
Apprentice Greytalker

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:07 pm  

me english very bad I am from Europa... just kidding I was to lazy to think about grammar...

hahahahah there is no way he will be turned in ogre stew, he's a stud... and he's got powerful friends to keep his back if something bad happens :D
Adept Greytalker

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 am  

Welcome to Canonfire Tumak!
Grandmaster Greytalker

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 pm  

Mystic-Scholar wrote:
Tumak wrote:

OMG! Another kid...

-Technically, I'm a "college student" (although college goof-off might be more descriptive. Razz ), but I don't really fit in da "ute" category... Wink
   Canonfire Forum Index -> Welcome to Greyhawk! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: