in Greyhawk
Cities of
Oerth
Deadly
Denizens
Jason Zavoda Presents
The Gord Novels
Greyhawk Wiki
Canonfire :: View topic - TNC: Human Cultures and Population Origins of the Flanaess
Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion
TNC: Human Cultures and Population Origins of the Flanaess
Master Greytalker

Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:02 pm  
TNC: Human Cultures and Population Origins of the Flanaess

A new TNC release is now available!

"Human Cultures and Population Origins of the Flanaess" looks at the Human racial stocks and their distributions throughout the Flanaess in a manner that reflects the history text from the Folio rather than the version introduced in the Boxed Set and carried through to the LGG. In addition, it introduces cultural sub-groups of each of those stocks, and how they are present across the Flanaess with a few notes on their attitudes and alignments.

In a significant change from other TNC books, this one contains an "Old Canon" version that is much more in line with the LGG. As I explain in the book, this is due to the incredible assistance and contributions I received from my co-authors. Though they could not keep me on the straight and narrow, they did so much I had to include their views as a list distinct from mine. For those who do not want too much change, this should be a welcome bonus.

As with the other TNC books, the editorial assistance of Ewan "Norker" Cummins was essential to cleaning up my tendency to ramble, as is his hosting it with The Grey Grimoire. (Remember: The Summer 2024 issue is now available!)

Like TGG, all TNC installments are free to download.

https://thegreygrimoire1.wordpress.com/2024/08/17/tnc-and-tnnc-present-mad-ramblings-on-the-human-cultures-of-the-world-of-greyhawk/
Adept Greytalker

Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:46 pm  

Okay, weirdly enough, I was on this site and downloaded a bunch of stuff just yesterday.

Today, I can see the entirety of all of the documents, page by page, in a sort of preview, but can't find a button anywhere to actually download anything. It appears the only way I could grab the documents would be to copy and paste? That can't be right.
Master Greytalker

Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:48 pm  

There should be a "Download" button below the preview.
Right above the "Share This".
Adept Greytalker

Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:50 pm  

Ah, sorry, I was zoomed in and it vanished the bottom of the screen.

thanks!
Adept Greytalker

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:28 pm  

Is this the wordpress site, or is there another site?
Master Greytalker

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:30 pm  

This is the wordpress site, the one that hosts The Grey Grimoire.

I am not particularly tech savvy, and do not have a site of my own.
   Canonfire Forum Index -> World of Greyhawk Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: